Financial Fast Facts
Revenue Highlights 2Q18
Financial Overview 2Q18
Net Debt & Leverage Ratio4
Capital Deployment Priorities
Expect free cash flow in mid-$600
million-range in FY18*
- Blood divestiture, Cynosure acquisition shifted portfolio toward higher growth segments
- Tuck-in acquisitions
- Accretive to revenue, EPS growth rates
- Attractive ROIC
- Leveraging existing sales channels
Opportunistic share repurchases
- ~$200 million board authorization remaining
1H'18 Divisional Revenue by Geography
% Operating Margin
‛18 Financial Guidance
*Excluding one-time tax expenses.
4. Net debt is total debt minus cash; leverage ratio is principal debt minus cash to TTM adjusted EBITDA.
5. Total non-GAAP revenue and EPS growth as reported with the exception of FY14, which excludes ~$20 million one-time revenue contribution from restructuring of Roka license, which increased operating margin and added $0.05 to EPS. Reconciliations to GAAP are available in quarterly financial releases and at Hologic.com/investors.
6. Based on midpoint of guidance provided by press release on 5/2/18. Presentation here is not, and should not be construed as, re-affirmation of guidance.
7. ROIC on a Trailing Twelve Month basis, defined as adjusted net operating profit after tax divided by average net debt plus stockholders’ equity.